Feb 7, 2011

Eminem Gave Elton John a Diamond Cock Ring!


EMINEM has got quite a sense of humor!

Rocker Elton John has revealed the rapper sent him and his partner David Furnish a saucy sex gift when the pair wed in 2005.

“He’s got a great sense of humor. When David and I had our civil partnership, he sent us a present,” Elton said.

“In a case, on velvet cushions, were two diamond c**k rings. So there’s a homophobe for you!”

Elton continued to elaborate on the relationship between himself and Eminem, saying that he is proud of how the star has changed his ways over the years.

“We have such a laugh. We call each other c**ks. I ask him how he’s doing and tell him how proud I am of him,” he added.

“I love him. I don’t see much of Marshall, but we speak a lot. He’s really worked very hard at [sobriety], and it’s changed him so much. I just saw a picture of him in a magazine, and he looks like a 17-year-old boy. I’m so happy for him.”

Eminem –- who has been single since splitting from his ex-wife Kimberley Scott — recently admitted that his worldwide fame makes it difficult for him to date.

“I have trust issues,” he said. “With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and it’s a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment